Help Support SMSU Student Success!
2016 Campus Drive runs from November 7-18
What is the Campus Drive?
- Annual fundraising effort to support SMSU students and our University.
- Participation matters most with the Campus Drive. It's not how much you give, it's that you GIVE.
- Employees choose how to give and where to give. You can support many areas on campus. Pick ones that matter most to you, for example:
- Scholarships (view all of the Foundation scholarships that you can contribute to here)
- Academic Programs/Departments
- Clubs & Organizations
- Special Projects
- Campus Beautification
- Southwest Fund (supports areas of greatest need on campus, including the Special Grants Program for SMSU employees)
Who Can Participate?
- All SMSU employees. We encourage employees to donate during the Campus Drive. You can also donate anytime during the year.
- SMSU employees have the highest giving percentage of all the Minnesota State universities--60% in 2015!
How Can I Give?
The most popular method for donating, 125 employees give through this method. Click here to download a form to complete.
Set-up recurring gifts to your credit card or make a one-time gift. Visit the secure SMSU Foundation giving page here to donate.
Drop off or mail your donation to: SMSU Foundation, Founders Hall 223, 1501 State St, Marshall, MN 56258.
Please contact Erik Vogel, Director of Annual Giving, at Erik.Vogel@smsu.edu or 507.537.6147 with questions.
3rd Annual Building Participation Challenge
Your generosity could help your building win a PIE PARTY!
A fun and competitive way for campus employees to show their support for SMSU students, the Building Participation Challenge awards the campus building with the highest percentage of employees donating with a pre-Thanksgiving, all-you-can-eat Pie Party!
Employees who give during the Campus Drive (or who have already given during the current academic year) raise the participation percentage for their building. So, make your own gift, then encourage your building colleagues to make their gift and you all could win!
Final standings as of 11/22/16 are below. Congratulations, Fine Arts Building!
Past Building Participation Challenge Winners
2015 - Founders Hall (85% participation)
2014 - Fine Arts (67% participation)