Students who work in the SMSU Call Center play a major role in
connecting alumni and friends with what is happening at SMSU. Our
student-staffed Call Center reaches out to thousands of people each
Through the connections made by student callers, the majority of gifts received each year come through the SMSU Call Center.
SMSU Call Center assists with:
- Updating contact information
- Communicating program updates and campus events
- Sharing information about SMSU aumni and other group events
- Encouraging financial support of scholarships, academic programs and other University needs
- Speaking to prospective students about attending Southwest Minnesota State University
Interested in being a part of the the SMSU Call Center team? Please fill out an Application and learn more through the Job Description.
Return your application to the SMSU
Foundation, Founders Hall 223, 1501 State Street, Marshall, MN 56258,
or e-mail Erik.Vogel@smsu.edu.