There are many ways you can give to support Southwest Minnesota State University.
No matter how – or how much – you give, your generosity will make a difference in the lives of SMSU students and the university.
Learn more about:
- Annual Giving – Gifts that enable SMSU areas to embrace opportunities and meet challenges
- Matching Gifts – A way to multiply your generosity through your employer’s matching gift program
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts – Honoring someone special with a gift supporting SMSU
- Stock Gifts– Supporting SMSU simply and quickly with gifts of appreciated stocks and mutual funds
- Non-Cash Gifts - SMSU accepts non-cash gifts such as pledges, gifts-in-kind and real estate to support SMSU.
- Planned Giving – Gifts carefully planned to help you meet your philanthropic and financial goals
- Sustainers - Sustainers make recurring credit card or checking account gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Year End Gift- Help support the SMSU Foundation with a year-end gift.